How To Get Bigger Forearms
The Pretty common question when it comes to build bigger arms.Only building biceps & triceps wont help you getting bigger arms.you need to take care of your forearms too.Forearms, the long and lean muscles which need more intense workout for good results.
Exercises That Will Help You Build Bigger Forearms
- This is the most basic and important exercise when it comes to build Bigger Forearms.
- Get seated on a Chair with a decent sized barbell or dumbbells.
- Start to move your hands in a pendulum motion from your wrist.
- Let your forearms muscles feel the tension.
Reverse Wrist Curls
- Much Similar to the basic Wrist curls, Reverse wrist curls are done holding the barbell or dumbbell with the palm facing downward.
- With the movement of your hand in pendulum motion to your wrist, you will feel the tension in your muscles which will help you achieve your goal of bigger forearms.
- Basically this exercise is for building bigger biceps but forearms are the secondary muscle which are targeted.
- Grasp two decent sized dumbbell in your hand with the palm facing your body side.
- Start to bring the dumbbell to your shoulder height so that your bicep and forearms feel the tension.
For Complete Guide: How To Perform Hammer Curls
- When it comes to build bigger forearms,this is the dad of all exercises.
- Hold a wrist roller in your hand raise little higher than your shoulders height.
- Start rolling the roller and bring the weight to your shoulder height.
- This exercise will really make you forearms get bigger.
- Have a look at the video to understand better.
Reverse barbell Curls
- Grab a decent sized barbell with palms facing downward.
- Start to bring the barbell upward to the height of your shoulders so that you can feel the tension in your muscles.
Tips To Get Bigger Forearms
- Workout your forearms at-lest twice a week.
- Eat big to get bigger forearms.
- Never Over-train your forearms.