Gym Myths and Facts!
Well these day gym industry has gone a long way far with developing equipment and supplements. Every source has a different way to explain the ways to loose or gain weight. Many beginners get ruined with the bodybuilding myths that co-inside the gym. So today i will tell you some of these Fitness myths that would not help you gain big!
So starting with the most common gym myth:
- More intense workout gives fast results: The most common gym myth of all which is the reason for the problems an individual start to face like lower back pain, shoulder pain, abdominal pain, muscle tension, muscle tearing etc. The main reason behind this is overloading without the proper technique. Every one wants to show off amount of weight he pulls. So please! stop doing show off and start doing some real workout.
- Working out seven days a week without rest: Some buddies i personally saw working out 7 days a week and not giving proper rest to the muscles. This will not help you gain, it only fatigues your body. Proper time is needed by the muscles to repair themselves.
- Only doing crunches will help you loose tummy fat: Some people find it hard to loose their extra pounds so that they could fit into their desired size. I collected some simple ways that will help you to weight loss.
- Huge doesn’t always means STRONG: Well one should doesn’t start by the motto of being huge as huge doesn’t always means you are more strong. I bench more than many of my gym fellows even though they have huge muscles. So never underestimate yourselves.
- Women bulks up after lifting weights: The common Fitness myth seen in women, but this is totally fake as women have different kind of hormones then men so nothing like bulking is seen and in fact weight lifting helps in improving strength and increasing metabolism.
- Your muscle will convert into fat after you leave regular working out: This gym myth seems a kind of lol Of-course your muscles will decrease in size but nothing like it will turn out to be fat.
- No pain no gain: This Gym Myth is kind of big deal. Exercising should never be painful. Feeling pain in muscles is not the maximum level of your muscles output but you should feel the kind of exercising satisfaction.
- Low intensity + exercising for long time = Fast great results: One should consider the total numbers of calories burned and yes faster you work, high amount of calories you would burn BUT avoid getting To Fast and Furious as that could have a negative impact on muscle building or weight loss.
- Only doing cardio will help you loose weight: Many individuals who are very much bulked up prefer only doing cardio till they fit their desired size and afterwards they will start doing weight training. This fitness myth is not same for all as i have seen many individuals doing Cardio and weight training both in a very balanced way and there is quick significant results seen rather only doing cardio.
- You can’t build big if you are vegetarian: Very old gym myth which always criticized the vegetarians. Today’s market is full of veg supplements so you have a great choice. Otherwise veggies are also very helpful in building huge as they have muscle building and recovery fibers.
- Carbs always makes you fat: This diet myth depends, as we know carbs are the main source of energy in our body so we need to balance the intake and avoiding excess of it.
- Natural diet is the best way to get big: As everyone knows a fitness myth that natural diet is the best diet but it is very hard to fulfill the muscle need only with natural rather taking whey proteins makes it a little bit easier.
- Avoid fats to loose fat: Well this diet myth is very complex to explain as fats are very essenstial in our body but it should be balanced intake. Simply avoiding fats will make your body deficient.
So at the end we can conclude that one should stay away from these kind of gym and fitness myths.Do feedback us in comment section below about the gym myths around you.