Dumbbell Hammer Curl
For gaining huge biceps Dumbbell Hammer Curl one of the most important exercise.This exercise targets on your biceps such that it is maximum effective.This exercise also helps in developing forearms muscles.This exercise is must for your muscle gaining.
How to do Dumbbell Hammer Curl
- Grasp the two dumbbell as per your capacity on both your hand with a tight grip.One can also use wraps for good grip.
- Hold them in a way that your palms face each other and toward the thighs.
- Lock your elbows and start to move your dumbbells high till your shoulders.
- Give pause or time gap by stopping your dumbbells near your shoulders.This will make exercise a little more effective.
- Now slowly get to the starting position.
- Let your biceps muscles feel the tension.
- Do the 3 sets of 8-12 repetitions.
Variation Performing Dumbbell Hammer Curl
- Exercise can be performed standing or seated.
- You can perform Hammer Curl by alternate arms or both arms at same time.
Some Tips To Remember
- Don’t move your upper body with the exercise.
- Perform as slow as you can!This will make more effects on your bicep muscles.
- Don’t allow your elbows to move when your are performing this biceps exercise.
- At-last i could only say don’t cheat with yourself.